Sunday, May 18, 2008

Great New Children's Books





My husband just gave me some great books that I thought I would share. They are amazing. The series is all titled: Big Thoughts For Little People. Joey Allen has written books for children on the Trinity, the Gospel, the Mission, and the Scriptures. It is hard to find books that teach children Doctrine and he has done an excellent job of communicating difficult doctrine so that children will understand it (with the help of the Spirit). 

I would highly recommend that if you have young children you should get these books to read with them. On the bottom of each page he gives scripture references that you can look up and talk to your children about. Each page is jammed packed with truth.

Others have reviewed them here .

You can look here to see the books.

No comments: