Thursday, February 5, 2009

Colossians 3:12-15

Colossians 3:12-15 Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, 13 bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. 14 And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. 15 And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.

These verses have been going through my mind this week. I know I fall short, but it is my prayer that I would have more of a compassionate heart, humility, meekness, patience, forgiveness, and LOVE. To love as Christ has and is continuing to love me. Help me Lord! As God's children, we have been shown great forgiveness and love and are called to show that to others. I am thankful that He helps me and is conforming me more and more into His image (Romans 8).

No comments: