Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Thoughts

Something I am relearning is that I am in control of nothing! No matter what I do or how hard I try... I am never the one who is ultimately in control. To some that may sound like a bad thing. But to me, it gives me great comfort and peace.
I know that God is sovereign over all things and that He is working it all for my good and His own glory. ( Rom. 8:28)
This past Sunday I taught on Isaiah 45:1-13. God kept reminding the people that He is God and there is no other God besides Him. He formed everything. He made the heavens and the earth. He made us and He can do what He pleases with what He has created.
I am so thankful to know the the God of the universe care that much about me. He orchestrates all the events in my life from the small to the great.
May I keep learning this and stop trying to control things!

No comments: