Thursday, May 31, 2007

Great for Kids

My husband got this Bible for my son, who is only eight months old right now, and I love it! It is an excellent Bible that keeps Christ at the center of every story. I love reading it to my son, and he loves looking at the beautiful pictures. The Jesus Storybook Bible tells the beautiful love story about God redeeming a people for Himself, through Christ- which is the heart of the Bible. I have not found many children's books that convey that message. It is also great because it uses child-friendly language and explains the truth without watering it down. This is something I would recommend for anyone to buy a younger child.

I have also used Read Aloud Bible Stories and Leading Little Ones to God in working with children. They are both excellent in content as well.

No comments: