Monday, July 9, 2007

Bowling is Almost Over

Well our bowling season has come to an end. By the grace of God we are going to the tournament this weekend. Only the top have of the league got to go and we made it!! I laugh at that accomplishment. They gave out awards last Saturday and I got three, no kidding! I received the "Most Improved Average" award. My average increased 11.56 points. I also received the "League High Series" and "League High Game" both of these awards were just against other women, but hey, we all have to start somewhere. I have enjoyed bowling a lot more than I thought that I would. God has used it to teach me many life lessons. He has also used it to help me listen more to my husband. He is a great bowler and he has taught me a lot. I am not always the best student! It is hard to receive criticism and be able to change, but I would not be where I am now without his help!! Thanks baby! 

I will post how we do in the tournament.

No comments: