Friday, August 17, 2007

Premonition

I have not posted in a while, but we have been very busy. We did actually rent a movie the other night. It was Premonition with Sandra Bullock. The movie was very interesting. I do not want to spoil it for those who have not see it, but it did have some Biblical truth to it.

All I will say is this: You cannot stop or change the plans of the Lord (Isaiah 46:8-11). Which is a great comfort to me. That God has ordained all my days and I cannot change His perfect plan for my life (Romans 11:33-36). He is actively a part of every moment of my days, and I am not in control (Romans 9:14-23) (Matthew 10:29-31). I am not more powerful than my Lord. He is constantly watching over me (Psalm 121). No matter what happens it will be for my good and His glory!! (Romans 8:28)(Genesis 50:20)


So I would say this was a good movie, rent it for yourself!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I didn't care for Premonition too much. It was intriguing, but it was thoroughly depressing.

But I agree, there were some Biblical truths in it.