Friday, November 21, 2008

Only Jesus

I have mentioned before how much I have enjoyed listening to the Valley of Vision CD. (By the way- it is on sale now!) There is a song that I love (I love them all- but this one is different)! It is called Only Jesus. You can download the lyrics or read them below. It brings my heart to worship every time I hear it. Not to mention the fact that my son comes running in the room when he hears it saying "only Jesus only Jesus mommy". What more could I ask for? 

If you want to hear part of the song, then click on the link above and you can select a song to listen to.

Only Jesus LYRICS
Item # M4175-09-58

By Doug Plank
These lyrics accompany the song "Only Jesus" from the Valley of Vision album.
Lyrics

Father of grace, You’ve sacrificed
Your only Son for us, the crucified Jesus
Enlarge our hearts to love Your Son
O grant to us the grace to walk with Him always
To make Him our great delight
Bringing worship with our lives

Only Jesus! Only Jesus!
Give us Jesus, we cry
Only Jesus! Only Jesus!
The Pearl of greatest price

Spirit of grace, You’ve shed Your light
Upon our darkened eyes, unveiling Jesus Christ
Come change our hearts, conform our ways
To honor Jesus’ Name, His glory our refrain
Let His love compel our own
As we worship at His throne

Jesus, our great Savior,
Lord of heaven, Son of God

No comments: