Tuesday, April 24, 2007

E-bay, Bowling, Victory Dessert!



My husband, Glenn, has gotten me into bowling. I am not very good, but he says I am improving. My average was 80 but I have improved to 97. All that to say last weekend I actually bowled a 152!! I was amazed.

Bowling is in many ways parallel to our lives. You have to work hard, practice, sometimes you mess up royally, but there are those sweet victories!

What does this have to do with e-bay and dessert you may ask? Well, we have been selling things on e-bay so we can have some extra spending money. We also made a deal that if we won our games we could celebrate with a dessert. So last weekend we both got high scores and won our games, we sold things on e-bay, and we were able to get a great victory dessert!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Hooray! Everyone needs a web presence. :)