Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Great Book

I have been reading a wonderful book by Noel Piper, Faithful Women & Their Extraordinary God. It is great for those who enjoy reading about heroes of the faith. She writes about Sarah Edwards, Lilias Trotter. Gladys Aylward, Esther Ahn Kim, and Helen Roseveare. Some of these women I had never heard of before, but their lives are extraordinary. God used them to do many great things for His kingdom. It makes me long to serve Him with all that I have! These were women who lived out the truths of the Bible and sought the Lord with all that they had. They lived lives of faith that we can all learn from. May God help us to be faithful for the generations to come!

This is a great book that I would recommend women to read- or anyone who is interested in seeing God work through His people.

No comments: